Join or Renew
The UCR Retirees' Association (UCRRA) and the UCR Emeriti Association (UCREA) invite retired staff and faculty in all stages of retirement to stay connected to UCR by becoming a UCRRA or UCREA member. The UCRRA and UCREA work closely with the UCR Retirement Center to bring innovative services, programs and events that engage the retiree and emeriti community.
To join or to renew your membership, please click on the UCR Retirees'/Emeriti Online Membership Portal below:
Once your membership dues have been paid and processed with a confirmation email of your membership benefits, you will need to contact the Transportation & Parking Services Department. They will have a list of our dues-paying members and will issue your digital Retiree Parking Permit.
If you should have any questions or issues regarding your membership application, please contact Cristina Otegui, Retirement Center Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The UCR Retirees' Association is a member of the Council of University of California Retirees Associations (CUCRA). CUCRA plays an important role in the guardianship of our retirement privileges, benefits and retirement funds. The UCRRA is your conduit and voice, via the CUCRA, for influencing retiree benefit decision-making at UCOP.
View the UCRRA brochure below.
The UCR Emeriti Association (UCREA) supports the Council of UC Emeriti/ae Associations (CUCEA). CUCEA acts statewide on behalf of the welfare and status of UC emeriti protecting, improving and extending benefits such as affordable health care options, cost-of-living adjustments and enhanced academic privileges.
View the UCREA brochure below.
Benefits of Membership
As a member of the UCR Retirees' and Emeriti Association, you will be able to enjoy the following benefits:
- Tower Talk – quarterly newsletter available in print or online
- UCR Email* – keep your UCR email
- Discount of $20 for OSHER annual membership
- Quarterly Luncheons – includes guest speakers and special presentations
- Free Digital Retiree Parking Permit** – available for select campus parking lots
- Retiree or Emeriti R'Card - offers on and off campus discounts and validation of status for library services
* Available to dues-paying UCCRA members
** Available to dues-paying UCREA and UCRRA members
- New Members – Annual Full Membership for the Year – $25.00
July 1 - June 30
- Renewal – Annual Full Membership for the Year – $25.00
July 1 - June 30
- Complimentary 1st Year Membership
July 1 - June 30 – Free (Complimentary membership does not include certain benefits such as Email4Retirees.)
- Lifetime Membership: $250.00
How to Receive Your UCR Email Account
If you would like to receive a UCR email account as part of your membership benefits, please visit Email for Retirees to learn about the process for requesting access.