Retirement Administration Services Center (RASC)
RASC representatives are available to answer phone calls directly through their Customer Service Call Center. Please note that the RASC is experiencing a high call volume and it may take several days to receive a response. Please know that you are certainly not alone in the delays. The RASC is working to try and assist retirees and emeriti as soon as they are able to do so and recognize this as an important issue. It is recommended to call the RASC right when they open at 8:30 a.m. Pacific in order to enter the wait queue early.
- RASC Call Center: Callers may contact a RASC representative on their toll-free number, 1-800-888-8267
- UC Retirement At Your Service (UCRAYS): Members may contact RASC by logging into their UCRAYS online portal and selecting “message” to send a secure message at https://retirementatyourservice.ucop.edu/UCRAYS/Account/LoginE.
- Call Center Tree Options and Survivor/Beneficiary Support Phone Line: The RASC in their continuing efforts to improve customer service operations has shared these options to assist and encourage callers to select the correct option for meeting their need(s). These new features ensure calls reach the correct servicing group as quickly as possible.
- RASC Call Tree Options can be viewed at: https://live-ucr-retirees.pantheonsite.io/document/rasc-call-tree-menu-options
- RASC Survivor and Beneficiary Support Line Menu Options can be viewed at: https://live-ucr-retirees.pantheonsite.io/document/rasc-survivor-and-beneficiary-support-line-menu-options
- RASC Updates: For current updates on RASC operations, please visit the UCnet RASC webpage at https://ucnet.universityofcalifornia.edu/contacts/rasc.html
- Getting Help with UC Retirement At Your Service (UCRAYS): For more information on how to use UCRAYS and accessing your account, please visit the UCnet webpage at https://ucnet.universityofcalifornia.edu/retirees/ucrays-how-to-guide.html