Latest Blog Posts
RASC Links Enclosed - Call Center Call Tree Options and Survivor/Beneficiary Support Phone Line
2023 Benefits Open Enrollment is Coming Soon
Retiree and Emeriti Enhanced Parking Program
If you are a lifetime member or a current annual dues paying member of the UCRRA or the UCREA, you can obtain a free enhanced parking permit as part of your membership.
The enhanced parking permit will allow you to park on campus in the Red spaces in lots 6, 13, and 24, the Blue spaces in lot 1, 6, 13 and 24 and in any non-resident parking spot in the Bannockburn parking lot. You can obtain your new enhanced Retiree and Emeriti Parking Permit from Transportation and Parking Services (TAPS) office.
UCRRA and UCREA active dues payment members on a recall appointment of less than 50% are eligible for the enhanced parking permit as well. TAPS staff will also provide maps to show you the exact location of retiree parking lots and spaces.
UCR Wellness Program
UC Riverside cares about the health of its entire campus community. The University offers a variety of programs, policies & guidelines, and services.
Emeriti or Retiree R'Card Program
The UCR Retirees' and Emeriti Associations have partnered with UCR Campus Business Services to offer its members an Emeritus or Retiree R'Card to provide its members with the option of receiving a new R'Card.
Current R'Card Holders
UCRRA and UCREA members who have older R'Card can still use their current card, however, the new R'Card has additional benefits including:
- 10% discount at the UCR Bookstore
- Updated R'Card design, new UCR logo, and option to upload a new photo
Some Additional Highlights to the Emeriti and Retiree R'Card Benefit
- Potential discounts at local off-campus businesses (i.e. $10 discount on a Valvoline Oil Change located on Blaine and Iowa in Riverside, and discounted lunch deals at the Carl's Jr. located on University Avenue in Riverside)
- Ability to validate status and obtain retiree library card
- Ability to validate status and be eligible to purchase a UCR Athletics "All Sports Pass"
To learn more about receiving your UCRRA or UCREA R'Card benefit, please contact the UCR Retirement Center at: firstname.lastname@example.org